|Job Title||:||Administrative Assistant|
|Job Specialization:||:||Manufacturing/Production Operations|
|Qualification:||:||Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level
• Work closely with Administrators and other department of
employees to organize files, create correspondence and prepare
reports or documents.
• Coordinate operations, including sales, production, purchasing,
HR and accounting.
• Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing,
copying, scanning, answer call and etc.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone,
e-mail, and mail.
• Review and maintain written and computer files, plus conduct
• Maintain complete stock of all office supplies and accuracy of
• Any other duties assigned by the management
|Years of Experience:||:||1|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||25 - 40|
|Requirements:||:||• Prior administrative experience.
• At least 1 year experience in the related field
• Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Ability to write persuasively
• Proficiency in Computer and Social Medias
• Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently with
strong sense of responsibility.
• Posses own transport and willing to travel.