Welder (TIG / MIG)
|Job Title||:||Welder (TIG / MIG)|
|Job Specialization:||:||Manufacturing/Production Operations|
|Qualification:||:||Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level
• To perform welding job using MIG/ TIG methods
• To identify potential welding problems and work out the solution.
• Keep leader/supervisor/Engineer updated on work progress.
• To assist Engineer in welding quality issues and improvement
• Ensure assigned daily work schedule and production target is achieved.
• To comply with all applicable quality, health, safety and environmental regulations.
• Undertake any others duties as and when assigned by superior
|Years of Experience:||:||1|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||• Knowledgeable in fabrication of metal / stainless steel will be an added advantage
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Able to read and understand Engineering drawing, Welding symbols and work orders.
• Excellent work safety record